VMOS is an amazing application that works on the principle of virtual machine software. It allows you to operate another virtual device on your smartphone. You don’t need to buy another device to use two accounts on applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Just install the application and you can use a whole new device virtually on your device. It provides a free clone app function.
VMOS is the short form of a Virtual Machine Operating System. As VirtualBox works on windows and mac operating systems, VMOS works the same but for Android devices. You can simply use it as an android emulator and app cloner. Additionally, is not hosted and controlled by the device in which it is being used. It works separately from the host’s device. Therefore it is rooted without any security risk and sometimes it is used to check viruses and other software.
- By using vmos you can use a completely new virtual android phone on your device.
- You can Download and clone apps where you can handle your more than one social media accounts.
- Identical games can be used both on the virtual device and your smartphone at the same time.
- You can use all the apps in the background. It will not affect your device.
- VMOS does not take all the screen of your phone. It works as a picture in a picture floating window. You can easily drag, resize, and zoom the floating window.
- VMOS is completely customizable and configurable according to your needs and as you want. You can set the length, width, and DPI of your own will.
FAQs About VMOS
How does it work?
VMOS is an advanced technology. It works on the basis of the virtual machine. A new Android operating system starts running on your phone. It is like another parallel device operating on your phone. You can switch between virtual and real devices whenever you want.
Is VMOS a rooted operating system?
You can decide either you want it to be rooted or non-rooted. You can make it rooted. Go to Developers Option and select Grant root permission.
What are the Device Requirements to install VMOS?
In order to install VMOS, your phone should have 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM storage. The smartphone must be supported by Android 5.1 or high.
Can I import or clone APP from the real phone to the virtual one?
Yes, you can do it. (ⅰ) Go to files, (ⅱ) search your App, (ⅲ) and select Import.
What is the speed of VMOS?
Being a virtual machine, it is fast. You don’t need to transfer your data remotely.
Why does it ask permission for storage, audio, device information, IMEI, and Location?
VMOS is actually a virtual android emulator. It asks for access to storage, information, and IMEI to provide a better and faster-simulating experience.
Is it safe to use?
VMOS is completely secure. Both real and virtual systems work separately. No data interference occurs between real and virtual smartphones.